Furman & Furman Architects was originally established by
Joseph J. Furman in 1923. Lawrence H. Furman joined the firm in 1949 and Richard J. Furman, AIA became a principal in1986.
Predictably, the project types have evolved over the last several decades.
Currently, we are working on single family residential projects, designs for community and health care facilities, art cinemas and movie houses.
Our portfolio also contains retail/commercial work as well as corporate interiors